Wed Oct 27 UTC (about 1 month ago)
In your timezone (EST): Wed Oct 27 7:00am - Wed Oct 27 8:00am
Net interest margin remains the primary income source for most financial institutions. The ability to better measure, understand and analyze net interest margin across all segments of the organization through funds transfer pricing (FTP) is the cornerstone in financial and performance management. In this webinar we will address various advanced topics and best practices in the FTP process, including transfer pricing non-maturity accounts, handling prepayments and their related risks, accounting for liquidity in transfer pricing and analysis of the funding center. Using a matched-term FTP process is critical to financial and performance management in the banking industry. For institutions that are relatively early in their adoption of the FTP process, keeping the process simple, straightforward, and understandable is paramount. However, for institutions that are more mature in their FTP process and are looking to fine tune their calculations and analysis of the FTP results these topics are some of the logical next steps.
Who Should Attend
• Director / Manager of Finance
• Director / Manager of FP&A
• Financial Analyst
• Review the fundamental concepts of matched-term funds transfer pricing
• Explore the concepts and rationale behind several advanced FTP topics to consider adopting in your FTP process
• Learn best practices and recommendations related to each of these topics through detailed discussions and examples.
Managing Director, Empyrean Solutions
Sr. Sales Engineer, Empyrean Solutions