Wed Jul 28 CST - Thu Jul 29 CST (11 months ago)
In your timezone (EDT): Tue Jul 27 9:00pm - Thu Jul 29 12:15am
The pandemic has been a clarion call for the implementation of new business models: Future of Work represents not just the next step, but the best strategy for operational resilience. Indeed, globally, shared services are building their ‘post-pandemic survival strategies’ on the twin foundations of Future of Work and Accelerated Automation.
With so much of global enterprise depending on the continuity of APAC centers – APAC is the leading region of choice for 60% of enterprises, with roughly 4,000 of 10,500 global delivery centers based there – the resiliency promised by FOW is the #1 priority for shared services leaders chasing a prominent role.
The pandemic also highlighted significant challenges for APAC operations – employees finding it difficult to pivot to work from home, for example, and disconnects through remote work. In addition, mental health and burnout concerns are top of the list of priorities.
Now is the time to look ahead to implement a comprehensive and durable workforce strategy. This summit shares successful strategies on building FOW into your operations, and modernizing work through smarter tech solutions.
Accelerating Future of Work Adoption & Survival Strategies for APAC-based SSOs:
• Reassess Workplace Culture & Readiness for a Successful Re-Entry
• Get a Head Start on FOW by Prioritizing Employee and Customer Experience
• Learn how to plan for Virtual Global Services in your current model
• Address Gaps in Communication & Collaboration Across a Hybrid Workforce by Leveraging the Most Forward-Looking Workspace Tools
• Design for Resilience by Redesigning Work Processes for a Remote Workforce, Hybrid Office Space, and an Increasingly Automated Process Flow
• Become an Employer of Choice by Demonstrating Critical FOW Initiatives and Flexibility
• Introduce Innovative Wellness Initiatives to Counter Zoom-fatigue, Mental Health Issues, Isolation and Burnout
• Reskill for the Future-Ready Worker Experience by Maximizing Human-Centered AI Technology and Collaboration
• Explore the Benefits of Working With Start-Ups to Accelerate Successful Innovation and Fast Implementation
People Service Director, Enterprise Services, Lion / Australia
Director and Head of Global Business Services APAC, Boston Scientific & SSON Global Advisory Board member / APAC
Chief Technology Officer, Ricoh Australia
Global Head, Talent Management, Standard Chartered Bank
Chief Executive, VITAL Shared Services / Singapore
Chief Executive Officer, TESCO Global Business Services & SSON Global Advisory Board member / India
Nor’Aini (Nora) Jalaludin
Head, Global Human Resource Services (GHRS), Petroliam Nasional Berhad (PETRONAS)
Senior Product Evangelist and Process Excellence Expert, Nintex
Regional General Manager – APAC, ActiveOps
• Active OPS
• X nintex