|Event Date||Sun May 17 EDT - Tue May 19 EDT (over 1 year ago)|
6001 Destination Pkwy, Orlando, FL 32819, USA
As digital transformation unfolds, enterprise architects and technology innovation leaders must pinpoint the business areas in which today’s rapidly changing technologies can deliver new value now and tomorrow. At this year’s summit, get the forward-looking perspective you need to harness the convergence of critical technology trends to create new business value.
Gain leading-edge insight on where AI, IoT, cloud computing — and even digital twins — will take your organization next. Discover skills and competencies to develop a high-impact EA team. And craft an innovation strategy built to transform disruption into opportunity.
• Interact with more than 1,300 peers to share implementation lessons learned. Network, learn and gather meaningful insights to act on when you return to
• Leave with the tools you need to achieve your mission-critical priorities and help your organization thrive in the evolving digital landscape.
• Staying competitive means remaining future-focused. Explore the latest technologies that are changing the enterprise architecture and technology innovation landscape.
Experience Gartner research’s most forward-looking view of the next five years
• Establishing EA as an internal management consultancy, going beyond IT solution design and shifting to continuous innovation and planning
• Strategic trends to invest in now and how to harness their combined power to deliver innovative business models
• Emerging technologies that must be on everyone’s radar, to prepare for successful adoption and leveraging them for business value
• Establishing yourself as a trusted advisor to both IT and non-IT leaders, to foster a culture that embraces innovation, and to set the stage for impactful career moves
• Crafting an innovation program to evaluate ideas, pilot initiatives and promote a culture of innovation that fuels business advantage
• Machine learning
Cut through the hype quickly to learn how machine learning has been working for business benefit, and how to help your organization compete in the near future.
• Internet of Things
Leverage IoT to create business value for the organization, and cut through the hype quickly to learn which emerging technologies are driving the future of IoT.
• Artificial intelligence
Identify opportunities for creating new data-driven business models that leverage advanced analytics for market differentiation.
• Cloud computing
Maximize the value of cloud investment for your organization by developing a comprehensive cloud strategy, including how to educate CIOs and boards of directors about the need to invest in cloud as a style of computing that drives greater speed, agility and innovation.
• Digital transformation and technology innovation
Strategic technology trends have the potential to drive significant disruption and business value. Learn to evaluate these top trends to identify opportunities, counter threats and create competitive advantage.
• World-class enterprise architecture
Build a world-class EA discipline that helps business and IT leaders formulate strategy using data-driven business models and digital platforms that enable interactions across digital business ecosystems.
VP Analyst, Gartner
Distinguished VP Analyst, Gartner
Distinguished VP Analyst, Gartner