Mon Nov 14 JST - Wed Nov 16 JST (in 6 months)
In your timezone (EDT): Sun Nov 13 10:00am - Tue Nov 15 10:00am
InterContinental - ANA Tokyo, an IHG Hotel
1 Chome-12-33 Akasaka, Minato City, Tokyo 107-0052, Japan
As the world emerges blinking from the global pandemic, how has the venture ecosystem in Asia changed and what is the new normal for corporate venturers?
The event brings an international delegation of corporate venturers to Japan to learn the latest and to make local connections to help with deal flow and portfolio company development.
Technologies related to smart cities, where Japan is at the vanguard, will be of special interest, from energy and mobility to health and connectivity.
While inevitably there will be a strong focus on Japan, we will also have representatives from other areas in the APAC region that are thriving.
Delegation highlights include:
• A one-day conference at Sony HQ in partnership with the Japan Venture Capital Association
• Visits to local corporates and accelerators including TDK and Woven Planet Capital (Toyota)
• Exclusive networking events and dinners
Connect with the Japan ecosystem to:
• Source local deal flow – meet VCs, CVCs and startups
• Meet those able to offer support – government, universities, other corporates
• Learn about new technologies where Japan takes the lead, including smart cities
CEO & CIO, Sony Innovation Fund
CEO, LG Technology Ventures
Managing Partner, Translink Capital
Associate Director - Global Strategy & Business Development, Ford
President, TDK Ventures
Founding Managing Partner, GFT Ventures
Chair, Global Committee, JVCA
Alvin Wang Graylin
China President, HTC
2022 Sponsors & Partners
• TDK Ventures
• The Japan Research Institute, Limited