|Event Date||Wed Dec 1 EST (6 days ago)|
Join us for this special WEBExpress session that introduces the SBA 7(a) loan program and its core requirements to new lenders that are entering this market, those not familiar with 7(a) lending, or current SBA lenders that need a refresher. Discussion includes:
• 7(a) Benefits, Participation Requirements and Lender Responsibilities.
• General Description and Program Authorities.
• Introduction to SOP 50 10 6.
• SBA Loan Programs and Processes.
• 7(a) Lending Parameters.
• Eligibility Requirements.
• Ineligible Businesses.
• Basic 7(a) Loan Underwriting.
• Equity Injection Requirements.
• Loan Guaranties.
• Collateral Requirements.
• Eligible and Ineligible Uses of Proceeds.
• Loan Closing and Documentation.
• After Loan is Fully Disbursed.
• Guaranty Purchases, Charge-Offs and Administrative Requirements.
• SBA Lender Oversight.
Are you …
• A brand new SBA lender?
• Not familiar with 7(a) lending?
• An SBA lender needing a refresher?