Tue Dec 7 UTC - Wed Dec 8 UTC (in 4 days)
In your timezone (EST): Tue Dec 7 3:30am - Wed Dec 8 1:10pm
For the fourth successive quarter, a general optimism across the global commercial property sector continues to grow.
A gradual recovery in global occupier and investor sentiment continues to improve and now stands at its best level since Q4 2019, according to the latest RICS Q2 (2021) Global Commercial Property Monitor.
With global GDP growth forecast at 5% in 2022 (CBRE, 2021), the time is now for the sector to connect and analyse new impactful trends, the city centre return, asset class performance and devising new commercial real estate strategies for 2022 and beyond.
With 15 live sessions analysing regional and global markets, investment risks and new opportunities, post-pandemic valuation essentials, sustainable buildings, net zero missions, shifting occupier demands and repurposing space, the upcoming RICS Global Commercial Property Conference 2021 welcomes international speakers to voice their expert insights and discuss how the sector can emerge from lockdown to recovery.
Join RICS’ leading annual commercial property conference and network with our high-level global community of commercial real estate professionals, from investors to developers, agents to occupiers, surveyors to valuers as we prepare for a wave of new momentum.
Key topics to be discussed
• Economic and market radar: Global commercial real estate
• Office downturn or return? The future of real estate’s largest market
• New green values: Sustainability and ESG influences on commercial property valuation
• Net zero carbon targets in commercial real estate – what’s informing the agenda, how is real estate
• Meeting those challenges and who will pay for it?
• Online or offline? Re-imagining retail real estate – can physical stores evolve, survive and thrive?
• The new look city centre: to redevelop or to repurpose existing commercial real estate?
• The golden market - will the industrial and logistics market continue to boom?
• Investor’s insight - is it time to leverage change and reshape real estate strategies?
• Improving performance - introducing the new RICS International Building Operations Standard
• Rethinking real estate – has the pandemic brought an opportunity to bring new life to commercial spaces?
• Spotlight session: Iconic and sustainable - Shanghai Towers, China
• CRE tech – why the future is bright for digital ecosystems in commercial real estate
• Green financing and green taxonomies – can sustainable financing accelerate a new era of real estate developments?
• First-hand practical insights and relevant case studies from top market leaders
• Network with like-minded professionals and maximise your participation
• Engage and interact with speakers and partners
• Visit virtual exhibition booths
• Access to content OnDemand, even after the conference
• Access from anywhere on any device
Managing Director, Property & Buildings MEP, Mainland China, WSP
Alex Ionescu MRICS
General Manager & Registered Valuer, MD Properties
Alvin Leung MRICS
Director, Hong Kong Capital Markets, JLL
CEO, Centre for Cities
Regional Director Asia Pacific, Yardi
Charles Golding MRICS
Senior Specialist - Valuation & Investment Advisory, RICS
Principal, Shanghai Office, Moore Ruble Yudell Architects and Planners
Clement Lau FRICS
Chief Executive Officer, Switch Automation
Group Director of Sustainable Business, ISG
Policy Adviser – Property, British Retail Consortium
Dr Michael de Jong-Douglas MRICS
Senior Managing Director, ESR Singapore
Ender Jiang Shutao
Eric Fong MRICS
Managing Director – North Asia, Rider Levett Bucknall
Gordon Marsden MRICS
Regional Director, Capital Markets, Asia Pacific, Cushman & Wakefield
Joanna Russell MRICS
General Manager- Retail Development, Frasers Property Australia
Kevin George FRICS
Executive General Manager, Office, Dexus
Head of EMEA Industrial and Logistics Research, Savills
Margot Orr Jones
Future Cities Development Director, Jacobs
Senior Analyst – EMEA Real Assets Research, CBRE Investment Management
Director - Commercial Research, Savills
Melanie Leech CBE
Chief Executive, British Property Federation
Head of Land & Property Standards, RICS
Professor Francois Viruly FRICS
Associate Professor, Department of Construction Economics and Management, University of Cape Town
Ravinder Kaur MRICS
Senior Surveyor – Valuation & Advisory, Qatar, Cushman & Wakefield
CEO, Better Buildings Partnership
Head of Global Occupier Services, Asia Pacific, Cushman & Wakefield
Chief Economist, RICS
Tony Mulhall MRICS
Senior Specialist, Land - Professional Standards, RICS
• MRI Software
• Tata Realty
• Diversity Talks Real Estate