Mon Dec 6 UTC - Tue Dec 7 UTC (about 1 month ago)
In your timezone (EST): Mon Dec 6 4:00am - Tue Dec 7 12:00pm
Catalysed by the pandemic, the investment landscape is facing rapid upheaval. Zero-bound rates, increasing costs and further anticipated consolidation compound the changes in the geopolitical landscape and market shifts which investors and asset managers are battling.
From shifting social demographics to navigating net-zero commitments, Chief Investment Officers are today facing an onslaught of upheaval, and it has never been more crucial to find innovative, adaptable and resilient approaches to your allocation strategies and business models.
The industry’s leading CIOs will share their insights and predictions on the current super trends realigning global power-blocs – from climate to crypto – and the implications, opportunities, and threats that they pose to the investment universe.
• Economic and regulatory outlook – know where you should be investing in 2022
• Socially responsible investing – gain insights from the investors leading the way
• Cryptocurrencies – explore new trends and manage risks
• CBDCs – learn the timelines and how currency digitalization will impact markets
• Next-generation governance – build a diverse & inclusive workplace
• Operational resilience – implement strategies to mitigate systemic risk and realize productivity gain