Fri Jul 12 HKT (over 2 years ago)
In your timezone (EDT): Fri Jul 12 1:30am - Fri Jul 12 5:30am
JW Marriott Hotel
88 Queensway, Admiralty, Hong Kong
With global growth expected to slow amid rising trade and financial risks, how will the rest of 2019 look?
Join S&P Global Market Intelligence and S&P Global Ratings as we share our views on the impending risks to the current economic climate, and how you can still seize opportunities in these uncertain times.
• Global Economy – Navigating A Slowdown As Risks Pile Up
• China Corporate Credit - How theTrade War Will Weaken Debt Servicing And Increase Defaults
• Sustainable Growth: From the Margins to the Mainstream - the Global Megatrends Driving ESG and Shaping the New Normal
There will also be concurrent break-out sessions where you will have an opportunity to delve deeper into topics such as:
• Bottoming Out? China’s Credit Trend and its Implications for the Private Sector
• Global Tech IPOs Reaching a Crescendo?
• Bring Me The Horizon – The Road Ahead for Pacific-Rim Supply Chains
Managing Director, Chief Economist, S&P Global Ratings
Managing Director & Chief Ratings Office, Greater China, Corporate Ratings, S&P Global Ratings
Global Head of Financial Institutions Business, Trucost, part of S&P Global
Senior Director, Risk Services, S&P Global Market Intelligence
Associate Director, S&P Global Market Intelligence
Supply Chain Specialist, Quantamental Research Group, S&P Global Market Intelligence Panjiva