Wed Jul 31 +08 (about 2 years ago)
In your timezone (EDT): Wed Jul 31 1:30am - Wed Jul 31 6:00am
12 Marina View Asia Square Tower, 2, Singapore 018961
With global growth expected to slow amid rising trade and financial risks, how will the rest of 2019 look? Join S&P Global Market Intelligence and S&P Global Ratings as we share our views on the impending risks to the current economic climate, and how you can still seize opportunities in these uncertain times.
• Global Economy – Navigating A Slowdown As Risks Pile Up
• Slowdown is No Meltdown: Global Credit Markets
• Sustainable Growth: From the Margins to the Mainstream - the Global Megatrends Driving ESG and Shaping the New Normal
There will also be concurrent break-out sessions where you will have an opportunity to delve deeper into topics such as:
• Dissecting Credit Cycles via Top Down and Bottom Up Indicators
• Global Tech IPOs Reaching a Crescendo?
• Finding Alpha While Managing Environmental Risk
Chief Economist, Asia-Pacific, S&P Global Ratings
Managing Director, Global Head of Fixed Income Research S&P Global Ratings
Business Development and Account Manager, Corporate Business - Trucost, part of S&P Global
Senior Director, APAC Product Lead (ex-China), S&P Global Market Intelligence
Director, Financial Institutions Business - Trucost, part of S&P Global