|Event Date||Thu Jul 22 EDT (3 months ago)|
Stein Eriksen Lodge Deer Valley
7700 Stein Way, Park City, UT 84060, USA
The power of influence is vast, and guiding forces, such as influencers, yield such clout that they are able to effect change through direct and, more often than not, indirect action. Since 1983, GlobeSt. Real Estate Forum has recognized a growing number of commercial real estate female professionals for their remarkable achievements. These individuals have personally impacted the market and have significantly driven the industry to new heights via their outstanding successes.
GlobeSt. Real Estate Forum is honored to once again shine a spotlight on the Women of Influence, class of 2021. We are currently collecting nominations across a number of categories, spanning the entire commercial real estate spectrum.
We plan to honor the chosen 2021 Women of Influence at our third annual GlobeSt. Women of Influence Awards Dinner, which will be held in Park City, Utah in July 2021 – assuming health and safety guidelines allow. In addition, the Women of Influence will be profiled in GlobeSt. Real Estate Forum’s July/August issue, and will gain recognition on GlobeSt.com.
What You Should Know
• For the Women of Influence entry process, candidates may be nominated across various categories, specific to fields within commercial real estate. Submitters may nominate an individual for as many categories as they deem fit, however, each submission must be unique to that particular category.
• There is no limit to the number of entrants a company can nominate.
• This year, two Diversity Champion categories are available for nomination, and will be presented to a female or male CRE professional and a commercial real estate company that serve as advocates for female advancement and a catalyst for change and equality within the industry.
• To avoid redundancy, we aim to vary the Women of Influence that we profile from year to year. We encourage submitters to nominate individuals that have not previously been recognized as a Woman of Influence. That being said, women selected in recent years may be nominated once again with updated details that do not mirror accomplishments from previous submissions. For optimal consideration, we do suggest that recent Women of Influence be nominated in a separate category from which they were previously recognized. For instance, if an individual was selected as a Women of Influence – Finance Executive last year, she may be nominated within the Diversity Champion category, this year. You may view 2020’s Women of Influence.
• Each nomination must include a professional headshot image. Photo must be in color, minimum 300 dpi files in .jpg format.
• The complete nomination form, including all questions and word limits, is available for download here. Please note that this is for preparation purposes only. Final entries must be submitted online (e-mail and fax are not acceptable).