|Event Date||Tue Aug 31 EDT (22 days ago)|
Join us for Trucendent's webcast "Growing Your Practice With Trust & Estate Planning" designed exclusively for financial advisors. This online event will offer CE credits and is complimentary for financial professionals.
The estate planning process, as advisors know, is fraught with friction for both advisors and their clients. As a result, advisors spend an inordinate amount of time and energy trying to manage disparate experts and processes. Most importantly, though, plans linger indefinitely without implementation, leaving clients vulnerable. This problem is becoming increasingly more prevalent as we enter the largest generational transfer of wealth in history. In response, Trucendent built a platform that provides a comprehensive, and integrated set of expertise, processes and tools to remove that friction and deliver a world class experience to advisors and their clients. In turn, advisors now have a more scalable process to leverage across their entire client base, putting them in a position to secure relationships over the long term, capture new assets and differentiate their practices.
Please join us for an in-depth presentation that will cover:
• Trucendent’s platform and associated set of services
• Using Estate Planning to grow your practice
• The stickiness of assets held in trust
• Best practices for identifying opportunities, introducing the topic to your client, and receiving great client service for you and your client.
• Role and responsibilities of a corporate trustee and why a corporate trustee is often a better solution than an individual trustee.
• Institutionalizing the attorney selection, integration and management process.
Chief Executive Officer, Trucendent
Founder, KMS Law Offices, LLC
President & CEO, Peak Trust Company
President, Sterling Trustees
SVP, Manager of Advisor Trust Services, BOK Financial Advisor Trust Services