Tue Jan 4 PST (18 days ago)
In your timezone (EST): Tue Jan 4 3:00pm - Tue Jan 4 4:30pm
After this webinar you’ll be able to:
• Benefit from positive, constructive feedback
• Identify basic principles of managing and motivating people
• Recognize the important components of onboarding a new employee
• Understand the hierarchy of learning and training categories
• Analyze the effectiveness of communications
• Conduct effective staff meetings
• Implement organizational skills to improve your team’s performance
• Develop “cheat sheets” to help your staff
Participants will receive learning-engagement tools to enable better communication. Two surveys designed for team leaders to learn more about their team and corporate culture will be provided, along with tips for welcoming a new team member. A unique performance evaluation will be included to help both head tellers and team members enhance their banking skillset. This must-attend session will encompass communication methods, developing creative learning experiences, teamwork, organizational skills, management principles, and performance feedback.
Who should attend:
• This informative session is designed for head tellers; however, other staff will benefit from the concepts essential to developing individual employees into a robust team.
• Sample performance evaluation
• Sample surveys to identify specific staff and institution needs
• Checklist for new employee onboarding
• Websites with useful financial industry information
• Sample procedure format
• Employee training log
• Interactive quiz
Consultant, Brode Consulting Services, Inc.