|Event Date||Wed Sep 29 EDT (19 days ago)|
• The advantages/disadvantages of investing in individual stocks.
• The types of stocks or companies that Fort Pitt likes to invest in.
• How to manage risk when owning a portfolio of stocks.
• What type of research does Fort Pitt Capital Group do when evaluating buying a stock (in-house portfolio mgmt)?
• Are all of the stocks that clients own tracked and if so how and how frequently?
• What drives your decisions to sell stocks?
• Why wouldn’t you invest in mutual funds instead of individual stocks?
• How do dividends factor into your process for evaluating companies?
• What size portfolio does a client need to have a stock account?
Financial Advisor, Senior Vice President, Fort Pitt Capital Group
Daniel T. Eye, CFA®
Portfolio Management, Chief Investment Officer, Fort Pitt Capital Group
Portfolio Management, Founding Partner, Fort Pitt Capital Group
Portfolio Management, Portfolio Manager, Fort Pitt Capital Group