|Event Date||Mon Oct 11 EDT - Fri Oct 15 EDT (6 days ago)|
Century City Confernce Centre
No. 4 Energy Ln, Century City, Cape Town, 7446, South Africa
Developing Africa’s Downstream Energy Transition Plan.
Engaging stakeholders to implement an actionable roadmap that effectively transitions Africa’s current primary energy mix to a more sustainable, lower-carbon footprint over the next decade.
Benefits of Attending:
• Join us in solving the challenges for the future of the African downstream oil industry
• Meet with more than 500 key players of the North and Sub-Saharan African and International downstream oil industry all in one place
• Listen to industry professionals talk about the latest trends and innovations in the industry
• Join representatives from African refineries, government ministries, banks, regulators, importers, distributors, traders, storage companies, marketing companies and refinery equipment & technology suppliers
• Share experiences with pan-African and international companies • Review new technology developments and services