|Event Date||Tue Jun 22 EDT (4 months ago)|
IBA Center for Professional Development
8425 Woodfield Crossing Blvd, Suite 155E, Indianapolis, IN 46240, USA
An Investment in Your Bank’s Future!
This Marketing Directors Forum will provide a platform and opportunity for Marketing and Retail staff to exchange ideas freely, dissect problems and discuss important issues with peers. You do not want to miss this opportunity!
Benefits of the Forum:
• Improve your effectiveness as Marketing Director in the banking sector
• Discuss current industry trends and challenges experienced by other marketing professionals
• Review a wide range of developments that affect bank marketing: strategies, tactics, and results
• Identify and discuss ways to “do more with less” given budget and staff pressures
• Obtain access to highly respected industry experts
• Grow professionally as well as personally
• Discuss with peers what works and what doesn’t
Session I: February 23, 2021
Session II: June 22, 2021
Session III: October 26, 2021