Wed Aug 11 UTC - Thu Aug 12 UTC (about 1 month ago)
In your timezone (EDT): Wed Aug 11 4:30am - Thu Aug 12 8:30am
The Independent Bankers Association of Texas’ 2021 Credit Summit will focus on the challenges and opportunities in community banking credit and loan departments, with in-depth presentations by industry experts.
Designed for Credit Analysts, Commercial Lenders, Chief Lending Officers, Chief Credit Officers, and Chief Risk Officers.
• Enhanced Financial Risk Analysis: Go beyond the fundamentals to recognize statement quality issues, forecast and model a borrower’s future earnings and cash flows.
• Understand and Underwrite Risks Beyond Financial Performance: Get a better understanding of current and emerging risks, including technology, climate change, model validation, diversity, equity and inclusion, and more.
• Build Relationships Through the Loan Application Process: Discover how to create long-term relationships with customers by tailoring their needs with the appropriate financing products.
• Economic Update: Learn emerging trends you’ll need to consider when underwriting loans.
• Peer Exchange: Join your peers in information and idea sharing on all things credit.
• Innovative Ways Fund a Loan: Uncover the ever-widening and increasingly creative ways to cover familiar ground.
• Loan Collection and Recovery: Explore proven strategies that can help your bank ensure compliance, maximize the process and deploy the appropriate resources