Wed Mar 31 AEDT (7 months ago)
In your timezone (EDT): Tue Mar 30 7:00pm - Tue Mar 30 8:00pm
Enhance customer experience and drive revenue by digitally transforming your end-to-end processes and leveraging straight through processing for improved speed and agility.
End-to-end workflows and straight-through processing – these are goals that unite almost all automation leaders trying to bring true digitisation into the core of business operations.
While there isn’t a standard approach to achieving this, there are key principles and approaches that IBM noticed are common across all the successful implementations they’ve delivered across the globe.
Four reasons why you should attend:
• Explore the potential for intelligent workflows and straight-through processing around customer experience, revenue growth and business efficiency
• Shift the automation lens from isolated business processes to a connected, end-to-end process ecosystem across multiple systems, staff and departments
• Create a strong information & insights mechanism to drive new opportunities for efficiencies & customers
• It is 100% free to attend
Who should attend?
This online event is designed to offer insight and inspiration to decision makers including heads of:
• Application Development
• Digital Transformation
• Business Analyst
• Enterprise Architects
• Information and Technology
• Call Center Operations
• Software Development
Global Program Director, IBM Automation
LEAD EVENT PARTNER: