|Event Date||Tue Mar 9 EST - Wed Mar 10 EST (7 months ago)|
Energize your whole team with a virtual experience like nothing you've experienced before. Be prepared to grow as individuals, a team, and as members of the community banking industry.
Why Attend ICBA Connect?
Yes “Zoom fatigue” is real but that’s why ICBA Connect isn’t another Zoom meeting. Boost your energy, break free from isolation, access lasting content and make connections that will last!
Boost energy and creativity
• Creativity is one of the most in-demand skills employers are looking for in their employees – Initiate active learning and a creativity boost at your bank for all your staff. ICBA Connect will nourish and invigorate your team with Matthew McConaughey and Earvin “Magic” Johnson, plus the five additional (& AMAZING!) keynote speakers.
• Spark conversation at your bank during ICBA Connect. Throughout the event we’ll share conversation prompts to help your bank stay engaged and strengthen your teams.
Break free from isolation - make connections:
• It’s in the name, let’s connect! It’s been a long time since many of us have been able to join together. Catch up with old ICBA friends and introduce more of your bank to the ICBA community.
• Our mission is community banking. ICBA Connect is a great opportunity to hear from ICBA leadership and how the ICBA team is working on your behalf.
Access lasting content and bonus opportunities
• “Six Game Changers?!” Yes, please! Snag timely advice and take immediate action after the Game Changer segments.
• Your team can access content, including the keynote speaker sessions, 14 days after the event. This allows your team to go back and take a listen when it’s convenient for them.
• As a bonus, 10+ hours of additional learning opportunities post-event are included in your registration price.
Earvin “Magic” Johnson
NBA Legend, Entrepreneur and Philanthropist
Academy Award-Winning Actor
Gold Medalist and Television Personality
Magician and Founder of 52Kards
Jessica O. Matthews
Founder and CEO of Uncharted Power
Branding Strategist and Founder of Hello Fears
Leadership Coach and Teacher
• IntraFi Network
• BKD CPAs & Advisors
• Jack Henry
• K2 Integrity
• Moody's Analytics
• Teslar Software
• Vining Sparks
• Wolters Kluwer