Tue Oct 25 CEST - Fri Oct 28 CEST (in 11 months)
In your timezone (EST): Tue Oct 25 2:00am - Fri Oct 28 11:00am
This unique programme is designed for young professionals (generally aged between 18 and 35) from mutual, cooperative and member-owned insurers who have been identified by their seniors as strong candidates to become future leaders within their organisations. It will give them the chance to attend the full ICMIF Conference at a discounted fee as well as participate in exclusive peer-to-peer learning sessions and networking events designed specifically to meet their interests.
Those participating in the next Young Leaders Programme in Rome will have the chance to learn from and collaborate with peers at other ICMIF member companies and also enjoy the chance to network with CEOs, senior executives, industry leaders and key external influencers from around the world.
The programme will provide an excellent opportunity for ICMIF members to both develop and reward their younger and high potential employees, exposing them to wider issues impacting the insurance industry, strategic best-practice and mutuality on a global scale.
The Young Leaders Programme includes:
• Exclusive breakfast sessions for young leaders before the start of the main plenary sessions of the ICMIF Conference, featuring roundtable discussions with a number of invited ICMIF members’ CEOs.
• A private welcome reception and other networking events designed for young leaders only.
• Full access to all plenary sessions and social events of the conference, where young leaders have the chance to learn from and network with CEOs and senior leaders.
• The possibility of being selected as a speaker in a conference plenary session.
• A 50% discount on the full conference delegate fee.