|Event Date||Tue Aug 24 EDT (10 months ago)|
Have you noticed a shift in the outlook about credit and collection teams inside your organization recently? C-suite’s expectations from the credit and collection department to mitigate risks while enabling profitable growth is at an all-time high now. Sadly, traditional methods of collecting and managing risk are no longer enough to achieve these expectations. So the responsibility lies on both the departments to upscale their day-to-day operations and strategies to better understand and deliver on the said objectives while keeping their routine work unhindered.
We asked 200+ A/R executives from leading Fortune 1000 companies what strategies and plays they are using to achieve their department’s objectives while delivering on their CFO’s expectations. Join us in this webinar as we share these exclusive insights and give you a sneak peak into what the ‘new playbook for credit managers looks like’.
● Key C-suite expectations from the credit and collection department in the new economy
● New playbook for credit management; how to
○ track credit data for your entire customer portfolio in real-time
○ easily mitigate risks while also identifying profitable customer segments and keeping your finance and sales teams happy
● New playbook for collection management ; how to
○ automate dunning process
○ negotiate payment plans and collect faster while maintaining a healthy, positive relationship with customers
● [Exclusive Reveal] Accounts Receivable Playbook used by the 2nd largest confectionery company in the world to lower DSO, achieve smoother cash flow, and better customer experience.
Marketing Advocate Specialist, HighRadius
• Bureau Van DIJK
• Cforia Cash Flow Optimized
• D & S
• Order Z Cash
• ABC Amega
• Dun & Bradstreet