|Event Date||Wed Sep 22 EDT (9 months ago)|
Building Resiliency & Innovation into your Canadian Digital Transformation Journey
COVID-19 has shown that Canadian organizations that prioritize adaptability and resiliency are much better equipped to roll with the punches and meet customers' changing expectations. However, the traditional definition – and support system – for business resiliency doesn't cut it in today's market. Digital resiliency is the new cornerstone for the Future Enterprise, and must be supported with multiple digital capabilities. This 90-minute webinar will focus on two of those digital capabilities: Digital Infrastructure and Digital Innovation, as chosen by our live audience
In the Future of Digital Infrastructure, digitally driven enterprises will take a holistic approach to deployment across the digital infrastructure ecosystem. Timely access to innovative infrastructure resources both shared and dedicated will be imperative to support adaptive, resilient, secure, and compliant digital business models. But how can Canadian organizations be more innovative? As the digital economy continues to emerge and grow, businesses will need to make a strategic shift from being just software consumers to also becoming software producers. Business leaders will need to meet new customer requirements, build new capabilities and infrastructures, and form new partnerships to fuel future growth and sustainability.
Is your firm ready to ensure faster & more reliable digital services and experiences? Do you have the best infrastructure to support the development & continual refinement of your digital services & experiences? How do you overcome integration challenges while developing the capacity to deliver repeatable software innovation? Is your organization truly ready to compete in the digital economy?
Who Should Attend?
• C-Level executives from Canadian businesses and organizations
• Managing Directors for Canadian operations
• • Senior IT executives from Canadian businesses and organizations
• Senior decision-makers from Canadian businesses and organizations
• Senior Technology leaders from Canadian government organizations from all levels (municipal, provincial, federal)
• Senior Technology leaders from Canadian crown corporations
• Senior Technology leaders from Canadian educational insitutions and organizations
• Senior Technology leaders from Canadian healthcare organizations
Research Vice President, Infrastructure Solutions
Research Director, Software & Cloud Services
Group Vice President, Research
Chief Operations and Technology Officer, The Printing House
VP Sales & Operations, Data Center Solutions, Dell Technologies
• Dell Technologies