Tue Nov 19 +03 (almost 2 years ago)
In your timezone (EDT): Tue Nov 19 9:00am - Tue Nov 19 9:00am
Gümüşsuyu Mahallesi, Asker Ocağı Cd. No:1, 34437 Beyoğlu/İstanbul, Turkey
Today’s consumers wallow in information. Their decision making is affected by a variety of sources. Twitter, Facebook, and blogs of all kinds are peppered with information on new products and services, while user groups and web publications give advice on what to buy and where to find the best deals. The customer experience is constantly expanding, and the goal of information technologies is to make it as comfortable as possible regardless of where we shop, be it at a convenience store, a megamall, or online.
IT investments in retail in Turkey and worldwide are often driven by the same key factors: increasing revenue, expanding productivity, retaining existing customers, and improving the effectiveness of marketing. Competition is coming from very different angles: blurring segments, direct sales from manufacturers, growing eCommerce sales new entrants, local niche merchants, and social commerce websites.
The goal of IDC Turkey’s Digital Retail Conference is to contribute to a constructive discussion on a number of key industry-specific issues:
• What are the best practices and what are the pitfalls to avoid in retail IT and business strategies?
• Which strategies and tactics work best to achieve short-term results and long term excellence for the organization – both process and IT?
• What are the key transformation and innovation programs to kick off now to differentiate over the longer term?
• Which IT investments will deliver better ROI along customer-centric strategies?
• How can Cloud enable a better alignment with the business capabilities needed to support an omni-channel strategy?
• How can retailers optimize inventory usage and sell-through?
• How could retailers leverage on technologies that enable Precision Retailing strategies?
The event is suited for:
• Retailers (local & global players with a presence in Türkiye) – CEOs, CIOs, IT Directors, IT Architects, VPs/Heads of Merchandise Management, Marketing VPs/Directors, Sales VPs/Directors, Store/Channel VPs/Directors, e-Commerce Directors, Corporate Strategy Executives, Supply Chain Directors, Inventory/Distribution/Warehouse Directors
• Local and International Manufacturers of Consumer Goods
Head of Data, Getir
İsa Semih Akçıra
IT Manager, English Home
IT Director, Turkey & Central Asia, Unilever
Vice President, Engineering and Product Development, sahibinden.com
IS Digital Manager, Pladis Global
E-Commerce Sales & Operation Manager, Yataş
Chief Marketing Officer, Vestel Ticaret A.Ş
IT & IS Director, Flormar
Ali Fuat Çötelioğlu
CTO, Boyner Group
IT Director, Flo Retailing
Director, Information Systems & Technology, DHL
IT Director, EWE Turkey
IT & E-commerce Director, Ayaydın Miroglio Group
EVP, Digital Solutions, Doğuş Teknoloji
Director, IT and Business Development, Gratis
Şebnem Gürler Oakman
Global HR Technology Partner, Unilever
Ayla Ari Gürtekin
IT Group Manager, Şok Marketler
Digital Supply Chain Director, Unilever
Head of IT, Gürmen Group
Managing Partner, Akakçe
Technology and Infrastructure Projects Manager, CarrefourSA
IT Operations & Infrastructure Manager, SEDAŞ
Dr. Erdal Kemikli
Head of IT & Innovation, Otokoç Otomotiv
IT Director, Eczacıbaşı Tüketim Ürünleri Grubu
Head of IT, Uludağ İçecek
E-Commerce Director, Karaca
VP IT T-MEA-CIS - B/S/H Ev Aletleri
CDTO, Yıldız Holding
IT Direktörü, Adidas
Bilgi Teknolojileri ve Operasyon Direktörü, Mudo
Head of IT, A101 Yeni Mağazacılık A.Ş.
General Manager, Vestel Ventures+Ventek
CIO, Koç Holding
Head of Retail Analytics, Koton
CIO, Metro Cash & Carry Turkey
IT Director, Hopi
CIO, Aras Kargo
Uğur Serkan Taşkın
IT Director, Koçtaş
IT Director, Kiğılı
IT Group Manager, Migros
IT Director, Multinet
IT Director, Simit Sarayı
IT Director, Mopaş
Information System Manager, English Home
Genel Sekreter, TAMPF
Nuran Varol Erzincan
Director of Process and Project Management, Koton
E-Commerce Director, LCWaikiki
Head of International IT – Region (TR/RU/RO), Tchibo Türkiye
Alper Ümit Yılmaz
IT Service & System Operations Director, n11.com
CIO, Zorlu Holding
• Panasonic Business