|Event Date||Wed Aug 11 EDT - Sat Aug 14 EDT (in 15 days)|
Branson Convention Center
200 S Sycamore St, Branson, MO 65616, USA
Illinois Bankers PAC is a statewide, nonpartisan Political Action Committee (PAC) organized by members of the Illinois Bankers Association to benefit the entire banking industry through political contributions to state, local, and federal candidates.
Without a well-funded PAC, our voice in government will be weakened. No industry faces the regulation and legislation that banking does. That’s why the banking industry needs a strong PAC. 100% of your contribution goes to worthy political candidates who support the views and future of our industry.
Your contribution does not pay for travel reimbursement, overnight hotel stays or meals for staff like some other political action committees do. The bottom line is...give a little, and you get A LOT!
• The Winning Mindset
• 2021 Recovery - How Far and How Fast?
• Leadership and Accountability When It Matters
• Lessons Learned from the First Wave of CECL Adoptions
• Optimizing Your Payments Networks
• Strategic Loan Stress Testing During a Challenging Credit Cycle
• The Regulators’ Perspective: Navigating the Supervisory Landscape
• Recent Trends in Community Bank Mergers, Valuations and Capital Markets
• Planning for Asset Growth: How to Grow and Keep on Growing
• Cybersecurity Threats, Trends and Strategies for Financial Institutions
• What Should Be on Your Roadmap for Digital Success
• Become the Best Place to Work: Strategies to Attract, Develop & Retain Talent
• Executive Briefing on Current Issues and Opportunities for Banks
• Common Audit and Exam Findings and How to Avoid Them
• Strategic Risks & Opportunities Unique to Family-Owned Banks
• Beyond Cash Compensation
Dr. Elizabeth Lombardo
Speaker, Psychologist and Media Personality
Commander Kirk S. Lippold
Managing Director, Armada Corporate Intelligence
Chris Kuehl, Ph.D.
U.S. Navy (Ret.)
• Backbase USA inc.
• Bankers' Bank
• Barack Ferrazzano
• BKD, LLP
• BOK Financial Institutions Group
• Central Bank of St. Louis
• EPIC Retirement Services
• FHLB Bank of Chicago
• The Consultants
• Midwest Independent BankersBank
• Northland Securities
• Plante Moran
• United Bankers bank
• WIPFLI, LLP