Wed May 4 BST (17 days ago)
In your timezone (EDT): Tue May 3 7:00pm - Tue May 3 7:00pm
What You'll Learn?
• Diversifying your current portfolio and implementing change, while still making a profit.
• The options that exist for financing projects outside of traditional platforms.
• What does and does not count as an impact investment, and how it can be tracked and measured to see real-world solutions.
• Who is leading the way in responsible investment and what we can learn from them.
• The asset classes that stand to benefit the most from impact investment.
• The importance of the private/public partnership in driving inclusive economic growth, creating equality and addressing sustainability.
• The impact of policy on responsible investing.
How You'll Do More Business?
The CRE community knows it has to make big changes. Demographics are changing, portfolios are shifting, and the asset classes once attracting the most investor attention, are evolving. But how can investors and developers stay ahead of the curve? Which deals are seeing the most competition among buyers? Is it all sheds, beds, eds and meds? What is now the most important factor when considering investment strategies? Diversification of core portfolios is one strategy but how can it be done successfully and still make a profit? And never has there been a more important time for investors to deploy capital for positive real-world outcomes. Gain insights into the investment methods that support societal improvements, if is there enough responsible investment being actioned, and the opportunities and challenges that the future holds.
Why You Should Attend?
Bisnow events bring together the UK's most influential commercial real estate investors, owners, developers, lenders, occupiers, consultants and advisors for dynamic and unforgettable content and dedicated networking sessions. With the largest audience of CRE professionals in the world, no one knows how to help your business more than us.
Head of Transactions, Alvarium Home REIT
CEO, Seaforth Land
Head of Community Housing and Portfolio Manager, Man GPM
Head of Sustainability and Impact Investing, PATRIZIA
Partner, Fried Frank
• Fried Frank - UK
• BPF - UK