|Event Date||Wed Nov 10 EST (18 days ago)|
As the world emerges from the COVID-19 pandemic, the insurance industry faces several challenges, from declining investment yield, to the reemergence of inflation, to catastrophic losses challenging underwriting, to pricing constraints driven by both regulators and the market.
Join us for a complimentary webinar in which subject matter experts from S&P Global Market Intelligence, S&P Dow Jones Indices and S&P Global Ratings will dive into trends and challenges facing the insurance industry in 2022 and beyond.
Discussion topics will include:
• 2022 Outlook on Life and P&C sectors
• How could monetary and fiscal policy affect insurance investments?
• What are the credit impacts of ESG?
• How might inflation affect insurance companies?
• What is the outlook for pricing?
• How might distribution change in the future?
• Which sectors are poised to thrive in a post-COVID-19 world, and which face challenges?
Senior Director, Global Head of Insurance Solutions, S&P Global Market Intelligence
Senior Director, Life Insurance Sector Lead, S&P Global Ratings
Head of Insurance Asset Channel, S&P Dow Jones Indices
Senior Director, P/C Insurance Sector Lead, S&P Global Ratings
Principal Research Analyst, S&P Global Market Intelligence