Wed Aug 11 CDT - Fri Aug 13 CDT (2 months ago)
In your timezone (EDT): Wed Aug 11 3:00pm - Fri Aug 13 11:00am
Chicago Marriott Downtown Magnificent Mile
540 N Michigan Ave, Chicago, IL 60611, USA
The INA during its first 3 years of operation has proven the value of events that allow for collaboration, networking and business development between agency networks, insurance carriers and service providers. The top 20 Networks in the U.S. represent over $38B in written premium. Most of these networks have attended INA events. The 43 Networks who have participated in the INA represent over 20,000 retail agencies across the United States.
Who Should Attend?
• Owners and senior management of professionally managed networks consisting of at least 6 independent agencies sharing services that may include joint master carrier appointments, have established leadership and a formal partnership structure. Participation exceptions can be granted by the meeting committee if the group would benefit from an applicant’s inclusion.
• Insurance carriers, wholesalers and program administrators with distribution or seeking distribution with insurance networks.
• Industry service providers to insurance networks and carriers.
• Live Oak Bank
• Rough Notes
• EMC Insurance
• Breckenridge Group
• Burns & Wilcox
• Agency Revolution, an FMG Suite Company
• State Auto, Insurance Companies
• Donegal, Insurance Group
• Grange Insurance