Thu Feb 24 CST (3 months ago)
In your timezone (EDT): Thu Feb 24 1:00am - Thu Feb 24 1:00am
You may have online banking, but do you know how, and if, your best customers are using it?
As you sell or add business products, or onboard new business users, insights into client engagement and predictive intelligence are critical to unlock the risks and opportunities within your banking portfolio.
This webinar will highlight how utilizing data to predict and proactively take action can help teams to not only demonstrate performance and maximize engagement throughout the customer lifecycle, but stay relevant in a digital-first world.
Gain valuable insights into:
• How to utilize powerful machine learning technology to understand and transform daily activity tracking into strategic engagement
• What patterns to look for to prevent churn before it happens
• How to uncover areas of opportunity to increase market penetration and enhanced product engagement
• How data can be leveraged to better understand merger/acquisition impacts and opportunities
• Why aggregating disparate data sources is a key step in your digital transformation journey and how to get there
Chief Product and Innovation Officer, Bottomline
Managing Editor, BAI