|Event Date||Thu Oct 7 EDT (in 17 days)|
Join MBA Education and industry experts for a detailed discussion on how lenders are increasing profitability by delivering production through the delegated underwriting channel. This webinar will review the operational changes needed to excel in this space and break down various techniques to mitigate a mortgage banker’s risk. For those mortgage bankers who already have delegated approval status, this is a very timely topic. As the industry enters an era of increased regulatory enforcement, the need for understanding and reducing your current risk exposure is critical.
• Learn how lenders are increasing profitability through delegated delivery
• Review vertical Integration and Loan Cycle Efficiency
• Discuss the operational changes needed in order to be successful
• Analyze the various risks associated with delegated approval status
• Understand mortgage banking risk mitigation strategies and techniques
Who Should Attend?
• Business owners.
• Executive Management.
• Compliance Professionals.
• Correspondents considering the transition from non-delegated to delegated status.
James W. Brody
Chairman, Johnston Thomas Mortgage Banking Group
Sean A. Stephens
CMB, Of Counsel, Johnston Thomas Mortgage Banking Group