|Event Date||Wed Nov 17 EST - Thu Nov 18 EST (in 23 days)|
The Westin Times Square
270 W 43rd St, New York, NY 10036, USA
The key annual conference for global infrastructure and energy leaders in Latin America
After five successful editions of Infra Latin America GRI, GRI Club Infra hosts its sixth edition.
Aiming at generating productive and insightful discussions, searching solutions to promote the infrastructure development in Latin America, this time, we will reach out addressing questions and relevant topics into actions in the new elected governments.
The meeting in New York aims to:
• Discuss themes in an informal format, in which everyone can participate and interact;
• Share solutions to the most common challenges of the emerging markets;
• Build new business opportunities with global investors;
• Debate strategic topics to define the future of the infrastructure sectors;
• Connect yourself with peers and meet new partners.
Infra Latam GRI 2021 will gather over 300 executives, including government authorities, investors, concession operators and specialists in the infrastructure and energy sector, from markets such as Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Ecuador, Spain, USA, India, Mexico, Panama, Peru, United Kingdom, Uruguay, and others.
CLUB PARTNERS LATAM:
• Banco de Sabadell
• Grupo CCR
CLUB PARTNERS BRAZIL:
• Global Talent
• Manesco, Ramires, Perez, Azevedo Marques Sociedade de Advogados
ECLUB PARTNERS LATAM:
• Fitch Ratings
SECTORAL CLUB PARTNER ANDEAN COUNTRIES
• King & Spalding