|Event Date||Thu Jul 22 EDT (3 months ago)|
In the past year, LeapFrog Investments “reached 221 million people in 35 countries… provid[ing] underserved communities with access to a range of healthcare and financial services, including insurance, remittances, diagnostics and telemedicine. At the same time, LeapFrog achieved a 22 percent uptick in the value of its portfolios over 2020. Across the past decade, LeapFrog companies have grown revenue on average at 26 per cent a year, consistently delivering on the firm’s strategy of Profit with Purpose.” Ranked by Fortune as one of the top five Companies to Change the World, alongside Apple and Novartis, LeapFrog has raised over US $2bn from global institutional investors, including $500m recently committed by Temasek to LeapFrog and future funds.
• Telling the “story” of impact - the birth of a $715 billion industry.
• Evolution of the field - a new era for impact investment.
• Building better businesses through profit with purpose.
• Strengthening trust in the impact industry.
• Why transparent and measurable impact are paramount.
• How to scale with integrity.
• Harnessing the power of digital in Asia and Africa.
• Strategies for high-growth and high-impact.
• Educating and empowering the next generation of impact investors.