Wed Mar 30 CEST (about 2 months ago)
In your timezone (EDT): Tue Mar 29 6:00pm - Tue Mar 29 6:00pm
Grand Hotel Huis ter Duin
Kon. Astrid Boulevard 5, 2202 BK Noordwijk, Netherlands
This Summit brings together asset owners from the Netherlands, Belgium and Luxembourg to discuss investment as well as regulatory issues.
As with all our events, we will hear case studies presented by the attending asset owners and have ample opportunity to discuss the topics during table discussions and in break-out groups. The setting private and confidential, with all discussions being held under the Chatham House Rule.
The agenda is curated by our expert advisory board and will address the current issues and trends faced by the Benelux investment community. For the last annual gathering, agenda topics included:
• Positioning Your Investments for Long-Term Disruption
• Lower, Longer... Forever? Investing in the Face of Persistently Low Rates
• From Quality to... What Next? Structuring an Equities Portfolio to Avoid Value Traps
• Can You Combine Long-Term Trends with a Benchmark Approach?
• Emerging Markets Exposure: To Index or Not To Index? That is the Question
• How Many External Manager Positions Should I Have in my Portfolio?
• From ESG to Sustainable Development Goals - Constructing a Portfolio