Wed May 18 CDT (almost 2 years ago)
In your timezone (EST): Wed May 18 1:00am - Wed May 18 1:00am
University of South Dakota Sioux Falls
4801 N Career Ave, Sioux Falls, SD 57107, USA
Some of the topics to be covered:
• Using little-known export promotion programs by the U.S. and foreign governments and private sector organizations
• How to manage overseas opportunities without extensive travel and have the international customer come to you.
• Manage your organization to meet increasing export sales
• Overcome roadblocks in the international marketplace to win that sale
• Avoid awkward cultural situations that can make or break a deal
• Get the most out of trade shows
• How to adhere to the new U.S government’s and foreign governments’ imposed export control measures. This affects all businesses, even if you do not export!
• Current and emerging trends and technologies that you need to know in international trade