Wed Feb 2 CST (in 2 months)
In your timezone (EST): Wed Feb 2 3:00pm - Wed Feb 2 4:30pm
Learn the core concepts and basic terms of credit union investments.
During this session, you will:
• Explore the key components of a sound investment policy.
• Discover how financial management foundations need to be applied when using investments.
• Establish investment objectives and identify investment options to be considered.
• Establish how to identify and measure investment risk, return and yield curves.
• Apply financial management tools to investment analysis.
Who Should Attend?
This is beneficial for accounting staff, financial analysts, board of directors, CFOs, IT, branch managers and credit union staff who are interested in learning how to manage the financial growth of the credit union.
Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, CDC Federal Credit Union