Tue Sep 21 UTC - Fri Sep 24 UTC (9 months ago)
In your timezone (EDT): Tue Sep 21 6:00am - Fri Sep 24 6:30am
Introduction to Pensions (Basic) is an online series designed specifically for those with little or no previous pensions knowledge. The expert panel will talk through the essentials of the pensions industry.
From defining the role of the administrator to shedding light on pension scams and cybersecurity. Will share insights and update you on the core areas that professionals starting out in the pensions industry need to know, as well as answer any questions you have about the pensions industry.
Topics of discussion:
• Setting the scene (Chairs introduction)
• Money in and money out: contribution options
• The role of the pension administrator
• How to manage members’ complaints effectively
• Data security
• Pension scams & cybersecurity
• What do you need to tell members and when?
Who should attend:
• Employees new to pensions
• Support staff
• Professionals working in related fields such as payroll, accounts and HR
Partner, Barnett Waddingham
Director, KGC Associates
Gallagher Employee Experience & Communication, Director, Retirement Communication
Associate, Pinsent Masons
Client Relationship Manager, Barnett Waddingham
Financial Risk Management Lead, PASA Cybersecurity and Fraud Working Group, Hymans Robertson
Senior Administration Consultant, Hymans Robertson