|Event Date||Thu Jun 10 EDT (4 months ago)|
Get your feet wet! This is a great chance to wade into the details of SBA lending – an important product you can offer to your business members. This introductory course will explain SBA underwriting, the SBA guaranty, and the overall process. For those already offering SBA lending, don’t miss the recent program updates!
After This Webinar You'll Be Able To:
• Identify the SBA loan product that best meets your borrower’s needs
• Understand the key factors in determining SBA eligibility
• Avoid costly underwriting and closing mistakes
• Take actions to protect the SBA guaranty when a borrower defaults
There is no doubt that small businesses need support as they recover from the economic impact of COVID-19. The SBA 7(a) Loan Program gives lenders the confidence needed to make loans to small business clients by providing a conditional guaranty of the outstanding balance of the small business loan in case of default. This webinar will cover SBA lending basics and explain the steps to successfully starting an SBA lending program. For lenders more familiar with SBA, it will also cover recent program updates and the impact of recently enacted economic stimulus on the SBA 7(a) loan program. Come prepared to learn how to underwrite SBA loans, plus tips on protecting the SBA guaranty through closing, servicing, and liquidation.
Who Should Attend?
This informative session is designed for business development and loan officers, underwriters, loan closers, administrators, and executives responsible for, or interested in, understanding SBA loan programs.
• Links to access SBA regulations and loan documents
• Latest SBA loan application documents
• The SBA Servicing and Liquidation Actions quick reference matrix
• Employee training log
• Interactive quiz
Kimberly A. Rayer, JD
Starfield & Smith, PC