Sat Nov 26 UTC (in 6 months)
In your timezone (EDT): Fri Nov 25 7:00pm - Fri Nov 25 7:00pm
This event is produced by Investors Club, the pioneer platform for specialists, who are involved in regional business or who have planned to start endeavours there. This event will focus on all industry areas in UK that most attract interest from investors.
This conference is a leading annual event which focuses on highlighting the investment opportunities in Great Britain. Britain attracts a huge volume of Foreign Direct Investments every year and is the number one destination for investment globally – when you consider the market opportunity, access to high tech talent, world class state of art technology, quality of education universities and innovation, power generation, water and waste management. Come and explore the opportunities.
It is all about exchange of experiences, achievements and learning of latest trends and challenges. We bring together and involve CEO’s, Investors, Consultant, Advisors and government bodies in a unique communication environment that fosters candid, off-the-record exchanges among participants.
Why To Attend?
• Meet: global corporate experts from diverse industry and cultural landscapes
• Listen: from leading international business investors about their experiences within the corporate world and gain the latest market intelligence across industry
• Network & Collaborate: face to face with your peers and make valuable connections across industry and the globe in both informal and business focused environments
• Share: your own industry experiences, expertise and know how during interactive panel discussions and Q&A sessions
• Engage: investors across business and industry
Who Should Attend?
Investors with a focus on global, CEO’s & Directors of enterprises with a running business with plans to establish a new business locally. Consultants & advisers who are familiar with the peculiarity of these countries, who can contribute to the understanding of the way how the local business has to be tackled. Government & diplomatic bodies, who are interested to present & recommend their countries for future investments & expanding multinational enterprises.
How You Benefit
• Gain more insights. Through real case presentations and explorations, your assumptions are challenged and you gain new perspectives.
• Sustain actionable knowledge. Harness information you already have into workable action plans.
• Managing for value. Develop a keen understanding of how to locally manage the creation of value.
• Opportunity to get involved in various projects related to future ventures.
• Opportunity to meet & network with key officials & key business performers.
• Get appreciated by awards.
• Berkeyleme Consultants
• Berkeleyme School of Management & Sciences
• Berkeleyme Immigration Services
• Berkelyme Healthcare