Tue Feb 11 KST (over 1 year ago)
In your timezone (EDT): Mon Feb 10 8:00pm - Tue Feb 11 4:00am
InterContinental Seoul COEX
524 Bongeunsa-ro, Samseong 1(il)-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Accelerate your IoT vision by participating in this IoT in Action event - whether you're a business or technical decision maker looking for specific skills and valuable insights from others' IoT experiences, or you want to connect with those that are building or ready to implement repeatable, out-of-the-box IoT solutions.
Sign up for this event if:
• You have, or want to, implement connected devices in your business and need to learn how to best leverage the intelligent edge.
• You run an IoT business or practice and want to fast-track your IoT vision, transformation, and profitability by building innovative, repeatable solutions across a wide spectrum of industries.
• You create end-to-end IoT experiences and want the inside track on the entire IoT technology stack, from edge to cloud.
• You build IoT hardware solutions and want to better manage the connected device lifecycle.
• You're ready to gain actionable IoT insights, build future business partnerships, and unlock the transformative potential of intelligent edge and intelligent cloud solutions.
IoT in Action is your chance to build new experiences and drive rapid innovation in your business with the intelligent edge - together with Microsoft and their IoT Partner ecosystem. Register today and leverage this unique opportunity to connect with customers and partners from across the IoT ecosystem.
General Manager, Portfolio and Solutions - Consumer Devices and Solutions, Microsoft Corporation
Principal Solutions Specialist, IoT, Microsoft
Director, IoT Solution, Microsoft
Sr. IoT Technology Specialist, Microsoft
Principal Lead Program Manager, Azure Sphere, Microsoft
Azure Sphere Solution Sales, Microsoft
Global Blackbelt IoT Solution Specialist, Microsoft
Software Developer, Windows 10 IoT, Microsoft
Il Seok Oh
IoT Solution Architect, Microsoft
IoT Technical Specialist, Microsoft
Principal Solution Specialist, Microsoft
• Aware Group
• SK Telecom