Wed Nov 10 CET (in 14 days)
In your timezone (EDT): Wed Nov 10 2:30am - Wed Nov 10 8:10am
Principe di Savoia, Milan
Piazza della Repubblica, 17, 20124 Milano MI, Italy
The Italian M&A and Private Equity Forum brings together corporates, private equity houses, banks and advisory firms looking to do deals in the Italian market.
Mergermarket connects the world's largest M&A community and supports them with access to new business connections, profile raising and bold ideas. Over the years, the forum has become a must attend event for acquirers, advisors, and lenders to learn from the practical experiences of fellow professionals executing M&A strategy.
What is the current economic environment in Italy and what lies ahead? Has there been difficulty completing M&A deals and what needs to be done to get a deal over the line? What are the opportunities and challenges in the private equity space? Join us in November to get actionable insights on these questions and connect with fellow colleagues and leaders in the industry.
Reasons to Attend:
• Raise your profile: Take your place among the most influential in the Italian M&A community to have your say and increase your visibility
• Support new business development around the latest trends: See market trends through the eyes of industry leading figures and refresh your M&A strategy
• Activate relationships across the M&A community: Optimise your time out of the office with targeted relationship-building and insights that are most relevant to you
• Build-your-own schedule: Select the sessions you want to attend and the meetings you need to have. Cut through the noise to build a network that's going to help you deliver on your goals
• Be informed: Equip yourself with new insights and perspectives from outside of your business network
LEAD STRATEGIC PARTNER:
• Intesa Sanpaolo
• 36 Brains