Mon Oct 15 BST (about 3 years ago)
In your timezone (EST): Mon Oct 15 12:00am - Mon Oct 15 12:00am
Credit Suisse Forum St. Peter
St. Peterstrasse 19, 8001 Zürich, Switzerland
Blockchain technology is commonly associated with crypto currencies, but that is only the tip of the iceberg. The technology powering digital currencies has a vast range of potential applications in industry (supply chain, healthcare, real estate, media etc.), government (taxation, voting, identity management, regulatory oversight etc.), banking & finance (international payments, trade finance, regulatory compliance, money laundering protection etc.) and more. JCC’s target region is a hotbed of innovation in blockchain technology and its applications. Russia, Ukraine, Belarus and Moldova (to name just four) are hives of activity in this area. Switzerland is no slouch either.
Why attend the conference?
• Learn about blockchain developments and applications in Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Moldova and Switzerland.
• Discover the many blockchain applications beyond cryptocurrency and expand your vision of how it can be used in lay terms that are simple and graspable.
• Familiarize yourself with regulatory challenges and consider optimal environments for blockchain to be developed and applied effectively and responsibly in the CIS and Switzerland.
• Network with actors from the blockchain ecosystem in technical development, application, policy-making and regulation. Build new alliances and partnerships.
Founder, CEO, Gbooking Ltd.
Anton Kulichkin (TBC)
Expert Council, Belarus Blockchain Association
Managing Partner, Juscutum Legal Engineering
CEO, Open Mineral
Attorney at Law, De La Cruz Beranek
Senior Legal Advisor, Blockchain, Mme Legal
Founder, Distributed Lab
Business Development Manager, Blockfactory AG
Founder, Cryptolife, Expert Council, State Duma of the Russian Federation
Valeri Fralousky (TBC)
Ceo, Icetrade Belarus
Vice President, Crypto Valley Association, Technology Strategy, Luxoft
Vitalie Tarlev (TBC)
Ministry of Economy and Infrastructure, Republic of Moldova
Business Development Director, Hacken
Ceo, Radenia AG
Partner, Bnt Legal & Tax Ltd.
Associate Director, Business Development, Ernst & Young
Partner, Krm Gmbh
Ceo, Burkhard Compression, President, Joint Chamber of Commerce (JCC)
2018 Sponsors and Partners
• Credit Suisse
• Crypto Valley
• Trade Mission of the Russian Federation
• Ukrainian Chamber of Commerce and Industry