Wed Aug 19 EAT - Fri Aug 21 EAT (about 1 year ago)
In your timezone (EDT): Wed Aug 19 1:00am - Fri Aug 21 10:00am
Radisson Blu Hotel, Nairobi Upper Hill
Elgon Road Nairobi KE, Kenya
This event has been designed to be a modern-day event for the financial players in Kenya and East African region bringing together market leading banks, insurance providers, Fintech firms, social security funds, Micro finance firm, venture capital firms and all stake holders of the industry as well as over 50 industry exhibitors across the 3 days of the event. This will be the largest body of intermediary delegates in 2020. KFSE makes the most of unique ‘zones’ for exhibitors to cover a broad range of markets including but not limited to Mortgages, Insurance, Commercial Lending, Protection, Alternative Lending, Legal, Distribution and Technology.
The purpose of KFSE is to provide niche service for stakeholders in the financial sector who all recognize its supporting role in a better-connected, better-informed industry. Our event will be designed not just to help our clients to do business but it is also designed to help them to do better business, creating more informed intermediaries, more networking opportunities and more chances to share their products or services with their customers.
Why you should attend?
• Networking: This is a 3 days opportunity to meet and network with your peers in the industry. You will also get a chance to expand your network to include senior officials in the industry, investors as well as the brains behind some great innovations.
• Investment: Get a chance to meet people who can invest on your ideas. Investors will get a chance to listen to various pitches on microfinance/banking/fintech ideas which they can potentially invest on.
• Knowledge: For three days delegates will be part of great panel discussion sessions; listen to keynote addresses and presentations by reputable individuals in the microfinance/banking/fintech arena. This will equip attendees with the necessary information to thrive in the current and the future financial trends.
• Innovation: Because finance technology and innovation are inseparable, there will be various programmes that will showcase new experiments in the field at the exhibition site for the three days.
• Workshops: All days will have workshops on various topics which go hand in hand with microfinance/banking/fintech to include communications strategy, legal issues, financing and digital solutions.
CEO, CreditInfo - Kenya
CEO, Alhuda CIBE FZ ELLE - UAE
Customer Experinece Strategist. CICM - Zimbabwe