Thu Sep 30 CDT (9 months ago)
In your timezone (EDT): Thu Sep 30 1:00pm - Thu Sep 30 1:30pm
Next Generation Concepts to Drive Strategy, Efficiency, and Customer Service.
Procurement organizations have evolved over the last 15 years. Many have shifted away from a largely decentralized model to one that operates centrally. Our experience has taught us that centralization is not the same as developing an efficient yet connected procurement service delivery model.
Many have looked for improvements through new areas of focus like automation, strategic sourcing, and category management. But challenges remain, including unclear roles, ineffective use of technology, significant levels of rework, and poor customer service. During this webinar, experts from ScottMadden will share next-generation procurement transformation concepts including:
• An advanced organizational model that incorporates Procure-to-Pay processes.
• Approaches to aligning skills with work to drive overall efficiency.
• Methods for enabling more time for strategic procurement activities.
• Technologies to drive improved customer service.
• Steps to begin assessing your own procurement organization.