Wed Sep 8 CEST (10 months ago)
In your timezone (EDT): Wed Sep 8 5:00am - Wed Sep 8 6:00am
It’s been a pivotal year for lenders, technology and the economy, and during this time Iress has gained exclusive access to senior stakeholders in mortgage lending. In this webinar, you’ll be the first to hear insight from the interviews conducted as part of the tenth annual Mortgage Efficiency Survey. This survey looks at the current automation in mortgage processing and the evolving agenda, aspirations and plans for technology.
• Review the current automation in mortgage processing & how technology is being used to make it more efficient.
• Explore how lenders are transforming their technology to meet changing demands.
• Understand the technology challenges faced by a cross section of lenders from high street names to specialist lenders and regional building societies.
• Discover what new risks the mortgage market will face in the coming years.
• Learn more about what technology is currently being assessed and implemented by lenders.
• Findings and insight which can help lenders inform and shape their mortgage technology strategy.
• The opportunity for lenders to benchmark their technology and the processes aided by technology against the market.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
• High street lenders.
• Building societies.
• Niche lenders.
• Digital banks & mortgage brokers.
• Individuals wo have an interest in how mortgage technology is meeting consumers changing needs.
Head of Business Development, IRESS