Tue Mar 17 GMT (over 1 year ago)
In your timezone (EDT): Tue Mar 17 5:00am - Tue Mar 17 9:00am
London Stock Exchange
10 Paternoster Sq., London EC4M 7LS, UK
AIM is London Stock Exchange Group’s market for smaller, growing companies and is the most successful growth market in the world. Since its launch in 1995, close to 4,000 companies from across the globe have chosen to join AIM. Powering the companies of tomorrow, AIM continues to help smaller and growing companies raise the capital needed for expansion. AIM is renowned worldwide for its principles-based approach to regulation which is uniquely suited to smaller, fast growth companies.
Who should attend?
This is an ideal course for professionals from advisory firms, newly quoted AIM companies and companies seeking to float on AIM. It will be of direct relevance for the following audiences and institutions:
• Companies considering an AIM flotation
• Lawyers and accountants advising AIM companies
• Senior management from AIM companies
• New joiners to AIM companies
• PR, IR and corporate broking professionals working with AIM clients
• Audit professionals responsible for auditing AIM companies
• Advisory firms responsible for preparing international companies for flotation
Founder, Claire Fargeot Associates