|Event Date||Thu Jan 27 EST (in about 2 months)|
The documentation drumbeat never fades. Every account, every transaction, every loan requires specific documentation. This webinar will march through each type of loan document and identify when to use it. Don’t miss this unique opportunity to learn about loan documentation for all legal entities.
After This Webinar You’ll Be Able To:
• Understand each specific loan document and its purpose
• Explain the various types of legal entities and how to determine the legal existence of each
• Distinguish when unanimous consent, certified resolutions, and incumbency certificates can be used
• Determine if the loan has been properly authorized by the legal entity and the proper person authorized to sign on behalf of the legal entity
• Identify which documents the lender can require a guarantor’s spouse to sign
Proper loan documentation is essential to the lender’s ability to enforce the loan against the borrower (and guarantor) and to pursue collection against the collateral. This webinar will provide a thorough understanding of each type of loan document and when that document should be used. It will take the mystery out of the “legalese” in loan documents and explain which wording is absolutely required for its legal effectiveness and which is simply “boilerplate.” Also, this webinar will explain every type of legal entity, including a corporation, general partnership, limited partnership, limited liability company, unincorporated association, sole proprietorship, living trust, and business trust. Join us to learn the legal entity documents your institution should review to confirm:
Who Should Attend?
This informative session is designed for loan officers, loan operations personnel, loan collection personnel, compliance staff, auditors, attorneys, managers, and other lending staff.
Elizabeth Fast, JD & CPA
Attorney, Spencer Fane LLP