Thu Apr 21 BST (about 1 month ago)
In your timezone (EDT): Wed Apr 20 7:00pm - Wed Apr 20 7:00pm
etc.venues St Paul's
200 Aldersgate St, Barbican, London EC1A 4HD, UK
What You Will Learn?
• With Google's recent £763M Central Saint Giles purchase — learn the drivers attracting investment in London’s office market and who is deploying capital.
• Implications of net-zero carbon, and how to manage stranded assets risks.
• Lenders’ appetites for making loans and how they are assessing credit risk.
• London's office development pipeline, and which evolving trends are impacting build and design strategies at the early planning stages.
• How flexible workspaces continue to innovate, and if they are seeing a return on their investment.
How You'll Do More Business?
According to Knight Frank’s The London Office Market Report for Q3 2021, the outlook is looking positive with take-up climbing for the fourth successive quarter. 2.63M SF of leasing transactions represented a quarterly rise of 54.9%, and investor confidence in the market is strong with £3.85B of transactions in Q3 — a 23% increase on Q2 2021, and above the long-term average level of £3.78B. And with investment reaching £11.8B in 2021 and anticipated to reach £18B this year, according to Colliers, where is the capital coming from, who is investing and how are projects being financed? What risks are impacting the market, and how can these be addressed? Hear from our expert speakers as we analyse market sentiment and how London’s office market is continuing to innovate, as reported by PwC and ULI’s Emerging Trends 2021 report, to remain top of the European marketing rankings.
Why You Should Attend?
Bisnow events bring together the UK's most influential commercial real estate investors, owners, developers, lenders, occupiers, consultants and advisors for dynamic and unforgettable content and dedicated networking sessions. With the largest audience of CRE professionals in the world, no one knows how to help your business more than us
Head of Leasing, AXA IM Alts
Workplace Operations, The Crown Estate
CEO, Rehoboth Property International
Stuart Le Boutillier
Senior Associate, Gardiner & Theobald
Director, TP Bennett
Associate Director, IN2
Partner, Tellon Capital
Managing Director and Co-Founder, Ekkist
Project Director, Stace LLP
Founder & CEO, Trilogy Real Estate
Head of Offices, Shaftesbury
European Head of Operations, Hines
Senior Director, Industrious
Director, Technology Within
Strategic Account Director, MRI
Chief People Officer, essensys
Partner, Norton Rose Fulbright
Harriet Murray Jones
Real Estate Partner & Head of Energy, HCR Law
• Norton Rose Fulbright
• Technology Within
• TP Bennett
• Gardiner & Theobald