Fri Jun 10 UTC (over 1 year ago)
In your timezone (EST): Thu Jun 9 8:00pm - Thu Jun 9 8:00pm
The latest edition of Financial Express Manage Your Money uncovers how that impacts mutual fund investors, or does it? Whatever the perceived ills (if any), passive investing remains the hassle free option to invest in mutual funds. We try to find if it is also a great wealth building avenue.
Featuring a great debate between two opposite schools of thought: Active vs Passive investing; followed by a discussion on how to build an investment portfolio with passive mutual funds.
Active mutual fund investing could be complicated, confusing, and demanding. While passive investing may not necessarily be safer, it is certainly easier. Our experts will unravel how this easier investing route can also be made profitable for you.
• Difference between active mutual funds and passive mutual funds.
• Merits of passive funds over active and vice versa.
• Benefits of investing in passive mutual funds.
• Advantage of passive mutual funds over active mutual funds.
• Is passive mutual funds less risky? Or is it a myth?
• Portfolio allocation among various kinds of passive mutual funds.
• How much diversification is too much?
• Returns comparison of passive mutual funds and active mutual funds.
Who Should Attend?
• Salaried Employees
• Small Business Owners
• Retail Investors
• High Net Worth Individuals
• Mutual Fund Companies
• Mutual Fund Distributors
• Asset Management Companies
• Financial Planners
• Wealth Managers
Editor - Markets, Financial Express Online
Neil Parag Parikh
Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, PPFAS Mutual Fund
Anil Ghelani, CFA
Head of Passive Investments and Products, DSP Investment Managers
Head ETF, Nippon Life India Asset Management
President & Head - Personal Wealth, Edelweiss Wealth Management
Founder, FinFix and Analytics Private Limited