|Event Date||Fri May 27 EDT (in 6 days)|
This summit is a 1 day Program being curated based on guidelines from industry experts, with a target of about 100+ delegates. The Summit aims to develop and empower the next generation of leaders. Whether you're a millennial just entering the workforce or a manager tasked with retaining and developing talent, or a seasoned employee looking for new resources or challenges, the Managers Online Summit is where you want to be.
It is a platform to the all the talented people to provide them with the resources and guidance necessary for both personal and professional success. We welcome you to join your fellow change-makers for 1 day conference packed with mentorship, pitching, collaboration, and more.
Who can attend?
• Application(s) architect/administrator/system manager/support manager, Business analyst, Chief information officers (CIOs), Chief executive officers (CEOs), Chief technology officers (CTOs), Enterprise architect, General manager (GM): IT, General manager (GM): IT infrastructure architect, General manager (GM): IT services, IT infrastructure architect/manager, IT operations manager, Group CIO, Group IT manager/director/executive, Head (of) IT, Head (of) IT infrastructure/architecture/operations, IT director/manager/operations/specialist/designer, ICT manager, Information architect, Information security analyst/officer/architect/specialist, Infrastructure manager/consultant/architect/specialist, IT security manager/officer/specialist, IT strategy/support/systems/architect, Project manager / data centre infrastructure, Solutions architect/manager, System(s) analyst/architect/designer/engineer/controller, Cloud solution architect, Cloud portfolio manager, Network manager/architect/engineer. - Software developers, Tech lead, QA Testers, Automation engineer
• IT support engineer, IT Operations person, Build and Release Engineer
• Architect, Engineering Managers
• DevOps engineer, DevOps professional
Why to attend?
• Access to Full-day event including tea, lunch
• Talks by industry experts on different aspects of DevOps, Microservices and Container
• Overview of frameworks and tools that you can adopt
• Access to slide decks of all speakers
• Networking opportunities with other passionate professionals from your city
What will you learn about?
Learn latest techniques and skills required for DevOps from industry stalwarts themselves. Latest trends, concepts, processes and tools to understand and acknowledge challenges in Devops, Microservices and Containers. Meet and network with fellow DevOps experts from leading companies. Learn how to adapt and adopt these changes quickly and swiftly within a team and also across the enterprise.
Director- Summits, 1.21GWS