|Event Date||Wed Mar 10 EST (7 months ago)|
The Mortgage Accounting Series webinar series is presented in collaboration with MBA Education and Mortgage Banking Solutions (MBS), a consulting firm servicing the residential mortgage lending industry. Join us as well delve into the fundamentals and complexities of mortgage accounting. The completion of this series will provide you with the information necessary to master this form of accounting. Anyone who desires to increase their knowledge of mortgage loan accounting will benefit from this session that is designed for business owners, executive management, accountants, and non-CPA accounting managers.
• Measurement and Productivity
• Chart of Accounts – Foundation for Reporting
• Document Flow for Loan Level Accounting
• Journal Entry Basics: Loan Closing & Loan Sale
• Data Source – Accuracy is Key
Who Should Attend?
• Business Owners
• Executive Management
• Non-CPA Accounting Managers
Dr. Andy Schell
CPA, CMB, Managing Partner, Mortgage Banking Solutions
CIO & Managing Director, Strategic Technology & Operations, Mortgage Banking Solutions