|Event Date||Wed Sep 22 EDT (9 months ago)|
HVS MexHIC is committed to remaining the most important industry forum for consideration, discussion and debate of elements that can lead to recovery and that can aid industry professionals in the analysis of structural changes they will need to consider going forward.
• To obtain a comprehensive understanding of business opportunities in the region.
• To communicate directly with investors, banks, investment funds, and other project funding sources.
• To get first-hand information about projects and market conditions.
• To contact major market players, including investors, developers, international and regional hotel operators and franchisers, shared ownership companies, and other key players in hotel and tourism projects.
• To become acquainted with current market variables, the most successful experiences, and the mistakes to be avoided through presentations of top-level speakers.
• Regional and International Hotel and Resort Investors
• Hotel Chain Executives
• Bankers, Lenders, and Investment Fund Representatives
• Hotel, Resort, and other Hospitality Real Estate Developers
• Hotel and Tourism Industry Entrepreneurs
• Public and Private Hotel, Tourism, and Convention Agencies
• Architects, Planners, and Interior Designers of Hotel, Resort, and Mixed-Use Projects
• Individuals and Companies Seeking Investors for Proposed Hotel and/or Tourism Projects