|Event Date||Thu Aug 5 EDT - Tue Aug 10 EDT (2 months ago)|
In response to the disruption caused by the COVID-19, numerous legislative activities have taken place and countless guidance have been released by the U.S. Treasury and the IRS. What will be the effect of the federal tax changes triggered by the pandemic? Hear it from Art Auerbach, CPA, CGMA, in this mid-year webcast.
In addition, legislations such as the CARES Act, Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA), the Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2021, and the American Rescue Plan Act of 2021, as well as related procedural guidance, will be reviewed during the webcast.
He’ll also discuss:
• Potential tax impacts of employees working at home.
• Various tax credits and how they work in tandem with other pandemic relief options (such as PPP loans).
• Ethical issues related to COVID-19 legislation for tax practitioners.
• Retirement planning tips.
Join us for this informative and practical webcast for the latest tax updates, compliance and planning strategies for your clients.
• U.S. federal tax policy and implementation updates.
• Recent tax law changes contained in the Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2021, the American Rescue Plan Act of 2021, the CARES Act and the FFCRA.
• Strategic tax planning opportunities.
• Learning Outcomes.
• Identify important changes made by recent tax law legislation.
• Analyze recent tax law changes and regulatory interpretations.
• Determine new tax planning opportunities for clients.
Who Will Benefit;
• Medium firms.
• Small firms.
• Sole practitioners.
CPA, CGMA, Independent Tax Consultant